Tuesday, January 12, 2010

today i

felt like i had cabin fever. i stayed at work last night til 10:30. then today my coworkers left me for the second day in a row. good cause i got shit done, sad cause i wasnt invited to their meetings. ya man. i feel bad for me too. so last night. 10:30. then i met my friend rachel for a waffle. of courrrrrse the place was out of apples and cinnamon, and of courrrrsssseeee they only had one banana. so we each got half with banana. the guys that work there were hilarious and super entertaining and taught us a few things in hebrew, like how to say "zipper." (exhilarating no?)... anyway, they thought i was weird because i didn't want my banana-whipped-cream waffle to also have maple syrup on it. and i didn't want maple syrup on my ice cream. not that i ate the ice cream.

i can't believe it's been a year.

so today i left work around 6 pm. and almost went to go eat sushi by myself but came home instead and took the most amazing shower E V E RRRRRR. and nowwwwww i'm craving guadalajara grill in tucson. i want tableside salsa and mariachis to play "la cucaracha" for me while i down salsa, a spinach quesadilla and coronas with LIME. oh limes.  ok time to dry the hair. then work or go out? hmmmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter