Thursday, February 4, 2010

AHEM said the tiger

my fam is amazing. we are a little crazy, but i love it that way. i guess probably every family has key words and little memories that only they understand; things that wouldn't be funny to anyone else. lately i've had some alone-time, which may or may not be causing me to talk to myself and throwing around little family-only-style inside jokes. to myself. and emailing my mom, dad and sister about it after i crack up aloud for like 4 minutes. i wish cappy had an email address.

sheshbesh is really big here. there's this area in the shuk, past the arab part and past vegetable corner, where there will always be at least 20 old men sitting playing backgammon. i kind of want to play sometime and take their money. no just kidding. but it would be kind of funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter