Friday, October 30, 2009

hug me

it's 5:22 am. i woke up yesterday at 8:17, after falling asleep at 4:50-something two nights ago. and def got zero sleep the night before. i'm kind of running on low. i'm currently sitting underneath a row of two pay phones, to use the only electrical outlet in the vicinity of gate C3 at ben-gurion airport. it's storming. people keep staring at me. i'm hungry. and the almond thingie i bought tastes far more like butter than almonds. if i wanted butter, i could've bought some, thanks. my eyes are heavy. no one's speaking english. and i'm waiting to board a flight from tel aviv to madrid. and the only way my computer will stay on is if i position myself exactly right so my bag rests against the plug and adapter, bc this lone little outlet sucks ass. and wouldn't you know, my macbook is so ill it only lasts about 20 minutes or so before it dies. i kinda wanna charge my ipod but im scared to move. oh well. takin the chance.

shit man. it's charging. however, as i was attempting to carefully move, one of those little airport cars came about... no- literally- 6 inches from running over my left foot when the yarmulke-wearing smirk-bearing driver decided to park RIGHT in front of me/the pay phones. i jumped so high. wtf. who does that. i almost hit my head. and WHO wears skintight capri pants and stilletos to fly. like, i don't get some of these people.ps, it's really hard to be a germaphone in this country.

cool, boarding now. iberia air, here i come. somebody hug me. please.
the sun is rising. but i'm tired of sunrises, i think i need a sunset - not the opposite. yar. guess i'm not goin to boston. AAH can't i close my eyes, and wake up in the usa, preferably being hugged? and with a sunset. bvakasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter